Port Washington Children’s Center
232 Main Street, Suite 2
Port Washington, New York 11050
Click here for Map
- We’re located approximately 5 ½ miles north
of the Long Island Expressway
on Main Street in Port Washington,
across from the Public Library.
- From the Long Island Expressway, take Exit 36, Port Washington / Searingtown Road.
At the light, turn and travel north.
- You will pass Christopher Morley Park on your right.
- Cross over Route 25A / Northern Blvd.
(Searingtown Road becomes Port Washington Blvd.)
- Pass St. Francis Hospital on your left.
- Pass the Port Washington Police Station on your left.
- Look for a Dairy Barn on your left and Weber Middle School on your right.
At the 3rd light, make a left onto Main Street.
(There is a Capital One Bank, a Mobil station, and the Port Washington Post Office at the intersection.)
- Continue down Main Street for 1 ½ miles to the sixth traffic light.
- You will see a large school building on the left (Landmark on Main Street)
- Enter the parking lot through the second driveway.
- Please park in visitor parking only!
If no spaces are available, please use metered street parking.
- Use the doors to the right.
Go up the steps, through the door, and make a left down the hallway.
- The Port Washington Children's Center office is the third door on the left.
The Early Years Institute
Child Care Council of Nassau, Inc.
Port Washington Union Free School District